Volunteers are an integral part of the success of the Compliance Solutions Championship. They fulfill many roles that touch all aspects and constituents of the tournament including fans, players, caddies, hospitality, and partners. Simply put, we could not run the tournament without them.
Criteria and Process:
The ‘Volunteer of the Year’ is awarded to an outstanding volunteer who embodies the true nature of exemplary volunteerism through character, spirit, hard work, camaraderie, service, and leadership.
Each committee chairperson will nominate one (1) volunteer from their team at the conclusion of Saturday’s round. All nominees will be reviewed by the Tournament Volunteer Chair and the Compliance Solutions Championship staff. The winner will be recognized and awarded Sunday at the Trophy Ceremony following the conclusion of final round play.
The ‘Volunteer of the Year’ will receive:
- Recognition and presentation of award during the Trophy Ceremony
- A round of golf for four (4) at Jimmie Austin Golf Club
- VIP parking for the 2024 Compliance Solutions Championship
- Name and photo on the Tournament website
- Nomination to the overall Korn Ferry Tour ‘Volunteer of the Year’ award (to be announced in December 2023)